Saturday, March 14, 2009

And he's watching us all in the eye of the tiger



STILL digging through files. I should probably just save these and update this once a day, then I'll look like I accomplished something! Back before football season, I had the opportunity to go tour Ford Field (home of the world famous Lions) for a potential photography job. It was pretty awesome to go to a football stadium and have it be completely empty. You could hear a pin drop. After the tour/"interview" was over, I walked across the street where Comerica Park, the new home of the Tigers is located. It was pretty well locked up because there was a game that day (which I definitely didn't know about did explain the parking situation). These sculptures are located outside of their main entrance and they are HUGE.

On a side note about Comerica Park, my parents are coming up to visit for my birthday, and we are all going to see the Tigers play our beloved Yankees! (Just wanted to gloat about that one sorry!)

1 comment: