Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Recipe time!

So I started getting this magazine called Simple and Delicious, and after recipe attempt #1 I must say it definitely lives up to its name. Logan and I both decided this was one of the best chicken dishes I had made! I changed it just a little bit because we didn't have the brown sugar, so I just sprinkled a little regular sugar. Anyway, if you decide to make it definitely let me know how you like it!

Applesauce Barbecue Chicken:

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 oz. each)
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
2/3 cup applesauce
2/3 cup barbecue sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon chili powder

Sprinkle the chicken with pepper. In a large skillet, brown the chicken in olive oil on both sides. In a small bowl, mix the remaining 4 ingredients. Pour over the chicken. Cover the pan and cook for 7-10 minutes until done.

ENJOY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment